- 1A highway encircling an urban area.More example sentences
- In another instance, a Minneapolis suburb condemned a stretch along the metropolitan area's major beltway to serve as the new headquarters for Best Buy Company.
- This metro area has a two-lane beltway in some areas, and I think this year they're repairing the shoulders, or perhaps widening the median.
- Bill drove a little bit north to access the Perimeter Highway, I - 285, which is Atlanta's beltway.
More definitions of beltwayDefinition of beltway in:
- The British & World English dictionary