- A test using a benchmark to evaluate a computer system’s performance.More example sentences
- It includes a CPU benchmark test that allows running the test single and multithreaded.
- In the fall of 1999, Tandberg Data requested a third-party test house to perform a benchmark test of tape backup drives to assess their susceptibility to dust contamination.
- In other cases, code in the drivers artificially reduces the workload demanded by the benchmark test, thereby increasing performance, Futuremark said.
More definitions of benchmark testDefinition of benchmark test in:
- The British & World English dictionary