- Work carried out at a bench in a laboratory or workshop.More example sentences
- The august body, whose members had long abandoned benchwork, was speechless in wonder that he still did experiments with his own hands.
- It provides machined finishes so that the EDMing and benchwork on dies and molds can be virtually eliminated.
- First- and second-year medical students participated in case studies, clinical research projects, and laboratory benchwork, but participation significantly increased during the third and fourth years.
More definitions of benchworkDefinition of benchwork in:
- The British & World English dictionary