Definition of bendy in English:
adjective (bendier, bendiest)informal
Capable of bending; soft and flexible.
- The most amusing thing I bought was a plastic box full of bendy drinking straws.
- We took pictures of the ziraffe (her strange bendy giraffe with zebra stripes capable of manifold contortions).
- Its general manager says the flexible displays are far more advanced than other bendy screens in terms of size, resolution and the complexity of the organic electronics used.
- Example sentences
- Now choose the Direct Select tool and play around with the anchor points to get the bendiness you require.
- There is a huge potential to generate superior plant species with augmented levels of requested characteristics e.g. improving the bendiness of Fraxinus.
- Contortionist Daniel Browning Smith discovered his incredible bendiness as a child when he fell from a top bunk and did the splits.
Words that rhyme with bendyeffendi, Gassendi, modus vivendi, trendy, Wendy
Definition of bendy in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.