Definition of bendy in English:
adjective (bendier, bendiest)informal
Capable of bending; soft and flexible.
- The most amusing thing I bought was a plastic box full of bendy drinking straws.
- We took pictures of the ziraffe (her strange bendy giraffe with zebra stripes capable of manifold contortions).
- Its general manager says the flexible displays are far more advanced than other bendy screens in terms of size, resolution and the complexity of the organic electronics used.
- Example sentences
- Now choose the Direct Select tool and play around with the anchor points to get the bendiness you require.
- There is a huge potential to generate superior plant species with augmented levels of requested characteristics e.g. improving the bendiness of Fraxinus.
- Contortionist Daniel Browning Smith discovered his incredible bendiness as a child when he fell from a top bunk and did the splits.
Definition of bendy in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan