- A crystalline base used in making dyes and in detecting blood stains.
More example sentences
- Chemical formula: NH2C6H4C6H4NH2
- Besides luminol, we have many other type of chemicals such as teramethal benzidine.
- This listing is based on the fact that benzidine, which has been listed in the Report since 1980, is a known human carcinogen and once absorbed, these benzidine-based dyes are converted to free benzidine in humans.
- The hybridization pattern indicates the genotype of the sample and is visualized using streptavidin-peroxidase and tetramethyl benzidine.