- A list or collection comprising the best examples of something: foodies have flocked like sheep to this critic’s best-ofs [as modifier]: a best-of CDMore example sentences
- With that knowledge, it's assumed one doesn't look at this as an album - like most best-ofs - but as an encapsulation of what this band did.
- And then, perhaps best of all, these 22 budget-priced best-ofs, that are about the best you can get.
- Together, they make a worthwhile introduction to New Order - except that most of this material is available not only on albums but also on two previous best-ofs.
More definitions of best-ofDefinition of best-of in:
- The British & World English dictionary