- (Of a person, especially a man) wearing a suit: the personification of Bloated Washington, heaving his besuited bulk from stump to stumpMore example sentences
- It's rather lovely to imagine all those besuited men sitting around a table screaming and sobbing at each other; with him wailing, ‘Why did they vote NO?’
- Landing at the Pakistan capital's airport the level of security was huge with mustachioed soldiers everywhere and several besuited men jabbering into walkie-talkies.
- My mobile phone says 19.38 and I am still alone in the aptly christened Nostalgie Ball Room, barring a handful of meticulously besuited men at the door.
More definitions of besuitedDefinition of besuited in:
- The British & World English dictionary