- see overall (noun).More example sentences
- She also is a pretty colorful writer, as she demonstrates in this description of Woody: He was dressed in bib overalls, sans shirt, with a chest full of wiry hair curling over the top.
- I finally found a pair of work gloves that aren't way too big, but I would really like a pair of bib overalls.
- The Gore-Tex portion of the line consists of two camouflage jackets, insulated bib overalls and pants.
More definitions of bib overallsDefinition of bib overalls in:
- The British & World English dictionary