noun & adjective
- another term for bicentennial.More example sentences
- The bicentenary of the event will be celebrated on Monday and Tuesday with a new plaque in the Peace Gardens, plus a lecture and children's workshop.
- So you have a bicentenary, a centenary and a present day feat all remembered together.
- A meeting will take place in the sacristy of the Church next Monday after the evening Mass to finalise the preparations for the first anniversary of the bicentenary of the Church.
More definitions of bicentenaryDefinition of bicentenary in:
- The British & World English dictionary