- Concave on both sides.More example sentences
- This was not an artifact, as those erythrocytes fixed within the blood vessels retained a normal biconcave shape.
- The seventh cervical vertebra is biconcave and is well preserved.
- Genetic defects of the red cell membrane may cause the red cells to assume a spherical rather than a biconcave shape, or alter their configuration to an elliptical form.
More definitions of biconcaveDefinition of biconcave in:
- The British & World English dictionary