- Convex on both sides.More example sentences
- The crystalline lens, which provides approximately 30% of the refractive power, is biconvex and has the ability to change its shape to increase or decrease its focusing power.
- Their molds demonstrate that lenses were numerous, biconvex, hexagonal in outline and arranged in an hexagonal close-packing system.
- The posterior chamber is separated from the vitreous body by a transparent biconvex lens.
More definitions of biconvexDefinition of biconvex in:
- The British & World English dictionary