- A three-wheeled bicycle for public hire, with a covered seat for passengers behind the driver.More example sentences
- Modern bicycle rickshas ride through the city on fixed routes.
- A 16-year-old boy who earns a hundred rupees a day driving a bicycle ricksha, led me to the riverbanks where the dhobis, or washermen, were working.
- Unfortunately, a private party prevented us from enjoying the balmy evening air out on the terrace where the cyclo, or bicycle ricksha, resides.
More definitions of bicycle rickshaDefinition of bicycle ricksha in:
- The British & World English dictionary