- Having two rings of atoms in its molecule.More example sentences
- The cyclic c-AMPB and bicyclic bc-AMPB molecules finally allow the discussion of peptide motion under the action of different constraints.
- The composite elements are arranged in a bicyclic fashion which is a derivative of a purine ring system.
- Process for preparing homocystein analogs useful as intermediates for compounds containing a fused bicyclic ring
More definitions of bicyclicDefinition of bicyclic in:
- The British & World English dictionary