- A high jump in sports such as skateboarding, snowboarding, and BMX.More example sentences
- ‘It pretty much started with a bunch of skiers pushing themselves more and more, who saw snowboarding and wanted to do half pipe and big airs and land fakie,’ he says.
- She will also compete in the big air, in which she finished second last year, and slopestyle disciplines.
- The sixteen-year-old rode most of his runs switch, hitting both rails and big airs backwards.
More definitions of big airDefinition of big air in:
- The British & World English dictionary