- Large-scale or important financial or commercial activity: the children’s toy market is big business nowMore example sentences
- They are ineptly led and cut off from important sections of big business by their line over Europe.
- They say the summit's aims of free trade and open borders help big business and hurt the poor.
- What the American experience tells us is that farmers' markets are big business.
More definitions of big businessDefinition of big business in:
- The British & World English dictionary