noun[treated as singular or plural]
- The main means of mass communication (i.e., television, radio, and the press), as opposed to blogs or other personal websites.More example sentences
- Maybe it is about to get schooled in why you don't make deals with big media.
- My conclusions above are based on sophisticated polling methods time-tested by pundits in big media.
- The two best columns today provide perspective on the continuing Democratic / big media feeding frenzy.
More definitions of big mediaDefinition of big media in:
- The British & World English dictionary