A cardiac rhythm in which each normal beat is followed by an abnormal one.
More example sentences
- Additionally, spontaneous rhythms, sustained bigeminies, paroxysmal tachycardias and other tachyarrhythmias were also observed in the different experiment.
- Ventricular fibrillation and bigeminy also occur.
- A previous work-up had discovered frequent premature ventricular complexes and runs of bigeminy on a Holter monitor examination.
- More example sentences
- In this example, each normal beat is followed by a premature ventricular contraction occurring in a bigeminal (every other beat) rhythm.
- Sinus rhythm, with bigeminal premature ventricular contractions, and a ventricular couplet.
- Because the bigeminal episodes are still occurring and I was still concerned, I obtained copies of my holter and event monitor strips.