- Relating to or denoting a hybrid between two genera.More example sentences
- Information to date suggests that xPitinia is infertile in line with all other bigeneric hybrids.
- In a few cases bigeneric combinations have been proposed where tolerant species do not exist within the problem genera.
- This is probably the first offering of the rare bigeneric cross of Zephyranthes ‘Labuffarosea’ x Habranthus robustus.
More definitions of bigenericDefinition of bigeneric in:
- The British & World English dictionary