noun (plural biggies)• informal
- A big, important, or successful person or thing: composers including most of the biggies like Brahms, Wagner, MendelssohnMore example sentences
- Across several key portfolios, a pattern of incompetence had been well-established: secondary education, tertiary education, police, immigration and justice, to name only the biggies.
- I also worry about extending the rights of citizenship - and voting is the biggie - to people who haven't made that commitment.
- There were no stringers or local bureau reporters in this crowd - the biggies were here in person, and each one of them was laying to be the one who made everyone else's news with the killer question that defined a story.
More definitions of biggieDefinition of biggie in:
- The British & World English dictionary