- A wallet, typically made of leather, especially a thin one with few compartments.More example sentences
- Two weeks later, Erianne was cleaning out the small bag she carried with her everywhere when she came across a thin, black leather billfold.
- King of Hearts sighed, and drew five-hundred dollars from a sleek leather billfold… ‘Here you are, my friend… you won fair and square.’
- I picked up the brown leather billfold and threw it at him, landing neatly in his hand.
More definitions of billfoldDefinition of billfold in:
- The British & World English dictionary