(also bilobate /-ˈlōbāt/)
- Having or consisting of two lobes.More example sentences
- Initial ultrasound examination shows a large bilobed mass straddling both lobes of the liver with displacement, but not occlusion, of intrahepatic vessels.
- Type B genes are expressed particularly in the leaflike regions on both sides in the bilobed cephalic ganglion.
- The cell is 12 to 15 m in diameter and usually has a bilobed nucleus.
More definitions of bilobedDefinition of bilobed in:
- The British & World English dictionary