- A coding system using the binary digits 0 and 1 to represent a letter, digit, or other character in a computer or other electronic device.More example sentences
- Examples of this are ASCII text for e-mail, word processing, spreadsheets, etc., or computer OS executable binary code.
- Method for fast execution of translated binary code utilizing database cache for low-level code correspondence
- Boxes are required to translate the digital binary code back to analog signals for viewing.
More definitions of binary codeDefinition of binary code in:
- The British & World English dictionary