- 1A system for coding a number in which each digit of a decimal number is represented individually by its binary equivalent.More example sentences
- Naturally, it would be easy to design a special circuit for the binary coded decimal arithmetic.
- We have many types of switch products that provide binary coded decimal output available.
- The name of any data type stored and manipulated in decimal digits at the binary level is binary coded decimal or BCD for short.
- 1.1A number represented as a binary coded decimal.More example sentences
- This is illustrated in FIG.1 wherein six digits of binary coded decimals are recorded for a specific frame.
- In its 1972 Gottschalk v. Benson decision, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that an innovative method for transforming binary coded decimals into pure binary form could not be patented, even
- When John wrote 1,900 years ago, he did not know anything about the binary number system, computers, or why computers would require binary coded decimals.
More definitions of binary coded decimalDefinition of binary coded decimal in:
- The British & World English dictionary