- One of two digits (0 or 1) in a binary system of notation.More example sentences
- The only catch is that the formula works for hexadecimal or binary digits but not for decimal digits.
- As you can see from table 1, all the ASCII code words are the same length (7 binary digits for Standard ASCII and 8 binary digits for Extended ASCII).
- Each line, solid or broken, corresponds to a binary choice, a binary digit 0 or 1, if you will.
More definitions of binary digitDefinition of binary digit in:
- The British & World English dictionary