- Having two nuclei.More example sentences
- A remarkable paper by Prokofyeva-Belgovskaya, pointing out a difference between mother and daughter chromosomes in binucleate cells.
- The incidence of micronucleated cells was recorded by scoring 500 binucleate cells with intact cytoplasm.
- The rise in the percentage of binucleate cells during this time indicated that the loss of uninucleate cells was due to nuclear division.
More definitions of binucleateDefinition of binucleate in:
- The British & World English dictionary