1A hypothetical computer based on circuits and components formed from biological molecules or structures that would be smaller and faster than an equivalent computer built from semiconductor components.
- Also, as the fledgling DNA computer solved problems in far fewer steps than a conventional computer, the researchers expect biocomputers to be capable of dealing with problems of greater complexity while using less space.
- These same mechanisms would also be available to a multicellular biocomputer.
- Can biocomputer engineers cope with all the distinctive failure modes of living organisms - disease, predation, parasitism, senescence, death?
1.1A human being, or the human mind, regarded as a computer.
- Why spend long years on the analytical couch exhuming buried memories when you can just reprogram your biocomputer with a few autosuggestive commands?
- We are the bosses of our own biocomputers, we program them - do what thou wilt…
- Try and see if you can silence these voices either by attempting no-mind meditation or imagining these voices as a stereo hook up to your biocomputer so you can experiment with turning them down in volume and then to Mute.
Definition of biocomputer in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.