- The conversion of organic matter, such as animal or plant waste, into a source of energy through the action of microorganisms.More example sentences
- Using microorganisms for bioconversion of agricultural commodities to high-value products offers the potential for increased income to farmers.
- The scientists' approach is called bioconversion, a process that uses certain microorganisms or enzymes to reposition groups of hydroxy fatty acids on chains of carbon in vegetable oils.
- The bioconversion to scopolamine was highest when 100 mg l - 1 hyoscyamine was used.
More definitions of bioconversionDefinition of bioconversion in:
- The British & World English dictionary