Entry from British & World English dictionary
- Our first port of call was the lepers cemetery whose tombstones are still clearly inscribed with the biodata of those resting beneath them.
- Similarly, few organisations reported using weighted application blanks or biodata - methods of collecting personal history information with relatively high validity.
- Actually, this chapter is supposed to be chapter eight, but the extra chapter, which is only Cassie's biodata is considered as one chapter as I put it separately from the rest of the chapters.
1.1 [treated as singular] Indian A curriculum vitae.
- ‘When I brought this to the notice of the organisers, they said, ‘Oh, send us Rukmini Devi's biodata.’
- In the evening the editorial staff in Sainik Samachar received a desperate call from a military attach of a foreign embassy: ‘Do you have the biodata of Lt-Gen.’
- Therese had sent me an unsolicited mail with her biodata.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: bio|data
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.