- Defensive measures taken to protect against an attack using biological weapons: senators say that the government should spend $1.6 billion next year to bolster public health and biodefenseMore example sentences
- The country is the world's biggest investor in "biodefence".
- So it's given biodefence a greater priority, spending billions more dollars a year.
- "Investment in biodefence may look like a screen for the development of weapons that are intended for offensive use," it said.
More definitions of biodefenseDefinition of biodefense in:
- The British & World English dictionary