- (Of a habitat or region) having a high level of biodiversity: Australia is one of the most biodiverse regions on earthMore example sentences
- Here I was in the Amazon rainforest - the world's largest, most biodiverse ecosystem, the lungs of our planet.
- The spare land left over from the building the motorway is probably the most biodiverse area anywhere round there.
- In fact, more than one-tenth of Illinois is forest, with a biodiverse quilt of 250 tree species.
More definitions of biodiverseDefinition of biodiverse in:
- The British & World English dictionary