- The use of electronic monitoring of a normally automatic bodily function in order to train someone to acquire voluntary control of that function.More example sentences
- You can receive biofeedback training in physical therapy clinics, medical centers and hospitals.
- Randomized controlled trial of biofeedback for fecal incontinence.
- Urge incontinence is commonly treated with medications, biofeedback or electrical stimulation to the nerves that control the bladder.
More definitions of biofeedbackDefinition of biofeedback in:
- The British & World English dictionary