- One who is the subject of a biography.More example sentences
- Schuster segues into the novelist's conceit of placing herself into the subjective space of her biographees and this is both unconvincing and irritating.
- If we want to read biography, however, we will decide which one to read on the basis of the specific biographee (and his/her gender, profession, time period, etc.) not on the basis of the genre itself.
- And if the lepidopteran Scott has proved a difficult biographee to net, the even more fluttery Zelda is yet trickier to cabin and pin down.
More definitions of biographeeDefinition of biographee in:
- The British & World English dictionary