- A risk to human health or the environment arising from biological work, especially with microorganisms.More example sentences
- But he says, ‘We've done some pretty significant work ‘with clients in handling biohazards and preparing for biohazards incidents.’
- There are two major concerns for potential risks of biohazards from GMOs.
- It's possible that, by linking the chip with analysis equipment, a user could identify medical ailments, monitor a patient's health, or even detect viruses or other biohazards before they spread.
More definitions of biohazardDefinition of biohazard in:
- The British & World English dictionary