- The control of a pest by the introduction of a natural enemy or predator.More example sentences
- IPM is not a biological control program though biological control is a useful option.
- One of the major benefits of using omnivorous predators as biological control agents is the potential for predicting and promoting their efficacy.
- The strategy of fighting a pest with its natural enemy - biological control - has been around for more than 100 years.
More definitions of biological controlDefinition of biological control in:
- The British & World English dictionary