noun[treated as singular]
- The study of the mechanical laws relating to the movement or structure of living organisms.More example sentences
- Learn about the history of science and engineering underlying biomechanics and clinical movement analysis methods.
- Contacting a trainer who has indepth knowledge of muscle mechanics, anatomy and biomechanics will put you on the right path.
- He is a former swimming champion with a degree in engineering and training in biomechanics, biochemistry, fluid mechanics and sports physiology.
More definitions of biomechanicsDefinition of biomechanics in:
- The British & World English dictionary