Of or relating to both biology and medicine.
More example sentences
- The biomedical scientists and medical practitioners would have liked greater technical details.
- It is also useful for students and teachers of medicine and the biomedical sciences.
- The autopsy has long been a focus of medical education and biomedical research.
- More example sentences
- Disease is the special focus of biomedicine and the biomedical model.
- The mission of behavioral science training is to indicate that biomedicine and behavioral science are not antagonistic to curative and preventive medicine.
- Most participants privileged biomedicine over other health systems and emphasised biomedical management as ideal self care practice.
Definition of biomedical in:
- The British & World English dictionary