- The design and production of materials, structures, and systems that are modeled on biological entities and processes.More example sentences
- He discussed the concept of "biomimicry," which the company is embracing to create new products.
- It's all part of biomimicry, an attempt to mold technology on nature.
- Interface is not the first textile company to develop products using the principles of biomimicry, Oakey says.
More definitions of biomimicryDefinition of biomimicry in:
- The British & World English dictionary