- Of or relating to the interaction of biological and social factors.More example sentences
- It encompasses many different perspectives, including the more dominant biological and biosocial theories that are rooted in the behavioural sciences.
- As with research on hormones, there is a dearth of empirical data to support or refute a biosocial interaction hypothesis of antisocial and violent behavior with respect to toxins, and further tests of this proposition are required.
- In the last review of this area, only nine studies could be drawn on to illustrate biosocial interactions.
More definitions of biosocialDefinition of biosocial in:
- The British & World English dictionary