Definition of biotech in English:
short for biotechnology.
- I see a potential thriving robotics industry here, a software industry and a biotech.
- The false story line helps generate public support for the biotech political agenda.
- Chiron's vaccine troubles wouldn't be such a worry if its biotech drugs made up the slack.
adjectiveinformal Back to top
Genetically modified: biotech corn
More example sentences
- I still hear and read about farmers who insist on growing the biotech crops no matter what.
- It's 3003 and the biotech tweaked plants and animals are quite wonderful - but there are only a few dozen of the old species left.
- It is that disconnect that is helping fuel the growth of the biotech food industry.
Definition of biotech in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan