short for biotechnology.
- I see a potential thriving robotics industry here, a software industry and a biotech.
- The false story line helps generate public support for the biotech political agenda.
- Chiron's vaccine troubles wouldn't be such a worry if its biotech drugs made up the slack.
Genetically modified: biotech corn
More example sentences
- I still hear and read about farmers who insist on growing the biotech crops no matter what.
- It's 3003 and the biotech tweaked plants and animals are quite wonderful - but there are only a few dozen of the old species left.
- It is that disconnect that is helping fuel the growth of the biotech food industry.
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of biotech in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.