- short for biotechnology.More example sentences
- I see a potential thriving robotics industry here, a software industry and a biotech.
- The false story line helps generate public support for the biotech political agenda.
- Chiron's vaccine troubles wouldn't be such a worry if its biotech drugs made up the slack.
adjective• informal Back to top
- Genetically modified: biotech cornMore example sentences
- I still hear and read about farmers who insist on growing the biotech crops no matter what.
- It's 3003 and the biotech tweaked plants and animals are quite wonderful - but there are only a few dozen of the old species left.
- It is that disconnect that is helping fuel the growth of the biotech food industry.
More definitions of biotechDefinition of biotech in:
- The British & World English dictionary