The detection or measurement of human or animal physiological functions from a distance using a telemeter: a review of underwater biotelemetry, with emphasis on ultrasonic techniques
More example sentences
- ‘This project is the first ever large-scale attempt to use underwater biotelemetry to study fish migrations in the Mekong River Basin,’ Hogan said.
- New World Catharus thrushes are common nocturnal migrants amenable to biotelemetry, allowing us to measure physiological parameters during migratory flight in the wild.
- Human thought has a speed of 5,000 bits/sec and everyone understands that our brain cannot compete with supercomputers acting via satellites, implants, local facilities, scalar or other forms of biotelemetry.
- Example sentences
- Preferably, communications functionality is included to facilitate communication between the biotelemetric monitor and a host system.
- Further, the present invention discloses the integration of ion-selective microelectrode sensors into a biotelemetric system.
- To meet this need, ISSYS proposes to develop an innovative implantable, biotelemetric, batteryless pressure monitoring system.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.