The detection or measurement of human or animal physiological functions from a distance using a telemeter: a review of underwater biotelemetry, with emphasis on ultrasonic techniques
More example sentences
- ‘This project is the first ever large-scale attempt to use underwater biotelemetry to study fish migrations in the Mekong River Basin,’ Hogan said.
- New World Catharus thrushes are common nocturnal migrants amenable to biotelemetry, allowing us to measure physiological parameters during migratory flight in the wild.
- Human thought has a speed of 5,000 bits/sec and everyone understands that our brain cannot compete with supercomputers acting via satellites, implants, local facilities, scalar or other forms of biotelemetry.
- More example sentences
- Preferably, communications functionality is included to facilitate communication between the biotelemetric monitor and a host system.
- Further, the present invention discloses the integration of ion-selective microelectrode sensors into a biotelemetric system.
- To meet this need, ISSYS proposes to develop an innovative implantable, biotelemetric, batteryless pressure monitoring system.