adjectiveBack to top
- Using two legs for walking.More example sentences
- Imagine the primordial fear a competing biped species produces.
- The ultimate aim of the human evolution is to become ' human ' instead of a well dressed and well armed biped animal.
- They add that these evolutionary fixes do not ward off an array of problems that arise from our biped stance.
mid 17th century (earlier (early 17th century) as bipedal): from Latin bipes, biped- (from bi- 'having two' + pes, ped- 'foot').
More definitions of bipedDefinition of biped in:
- The British & World English dictionary