An annoyingly stupid and shallow person.
More example sentences
- Dowd's no birdbrain: she knows Cheney's goose is cooked, and she's not afraid to crow about it.
- At the brink of power, this birdbrain is feeling bolts of mortal terror.
- You can, if you'd just put me down, you birdbrain.
- More example sentences
- Ed's sister, Adele, and her best friend, Olivia, want the aviary to house Olivia's birdbrained Church of the Fifth Day.
- Anyone who has watched crows, jays, ravens and other members of the corvid family will know they're anything but ‘birdbrained.’
- A birdbrained scheme pays off
Definition of birdbrain in:
- The British & World English dictionary