(also bitchen or bitchin' /ˈbiCHən/)
US • informal
- Excellent: a bitching new albumMore example sentences
- And it's not like Q gives James Bond some bitching car that fired children equipped with explosives.
- There's nothing like sitting at the back of a recording studio on a leather couch while Dallas Crane break out a bitching track to make you feel like the biggest rock slut ever.
- I would place one delicate finger on the page, and look up, squinting slightly through my bitching glasses at the source of the noise.
adverb[as submodifier] Back to top
- Extremely: it’s bitchin' hot, ain’t it?More example sentences
- Most headers are made up of this stuff called metal, and when this stuff called metal gets bitchin hot, from riding, it tends to glow orange.
- Well its a really bitching cool car is what I meant!
- You can pick up cabinets bitching cheap, but if it's like the one I was using the tank tends to clog a lot.
More definitions of bitchingDefinition of bitching in:
- The British & World English dictionary