- Income illegally obtained or not declared for tax purposes.More example sentences
- Special schemes had been announced for voluntary surrender of black money by persons in possession of such cash.
- Spain's second biggest bank estimated that about £7 billion worth of black money, or dinero negro, is in hiding and will reappear this year.
- One envelope contained the dinero negro, or black money.
More definitions of black moneyDefinition of black money in:
- The British & World English dictionary