- (Of a person) undergo a sudden and temporary loss of consciousness: they knocked me around and I blacked outMore example sentences
- He could feel his consciousness shutting down, blacking out…
- The sound of the report still echoed in his ears, and with this as his lullaby, he finally lost consciousness and blacked out.
- The last thing she heard before she blacked out was a sudden increase in noise and panic.
More definitions of black outDefinition of black out in:
- The British & World English dictionary