- Blood sausage.More example sentences
- Boudin is a well-seasoned sausage of rice and pork as well as varying amounts of giblets, while the traditional boudin rouge is a blood sausage or black pudding.
- Products range from cured ham and Cumberland sausage to champion black puddings, with goats cheese from Knutsford and pickles from Oldham.
- I use all local produce, and have a good butcher for my black pudding, sausages and Ayrshire bacon.
More definitions of black puddingDefinition of black pudding in:
- The British & World English dictionary