- A buttonhole stitch used on the edges of a blanket or other material too thick to be hemmed.More example sentences
- There's a short list of embroidery stitch correspondances (e.g. blanket stitch = binding).
- Continuous loops of yarn are linked together in rows, using a stitch similar to that of the blanket stitch.
- You are now ready to start hand stitching the blanket stitch around the blankets.
More definitions of blanket stitchDefinition of blanket stitch in:
- The British & World English dictionary