(also blind tooling)
- The impressing of text or a design on a book cover without the use of color or gold leaf.More example sentences
- I wallowed in bindings and leathers and fonts, in all the lovely jargon of the trade, half-titles, colophons, blind stamping, foxing, black letter, washed leaves, cancels…
- It is designed for foil and blind stamping, and is suitable for screen and simple line offset printing.
- They began the practice of blind stamping in the late 1940's and discontinued it in recent years.
More definitions of blind stampingDefinition of blind stamping in:
- The British & World English dictionary