- 1As if blind; without seeing or noticing: I continued to stare blindly into my coffeeMore example sentences
- Nothing like sopping wet drunks stumbling around blindly in the light from dying embers.
- He stared at him blindly, his eyes almost vacant.
- Reaching out blindly to where she should've been, Dante whispered her tarnished name.
- 1.1Without reasoning or questioning: solutions must be assessed, not blindly acceptedMore example sentences
- It is no badge of courage to blindly accept the actions taken in our name by our government.
- In terms of the larger historical and social questions, they proceed blindly.
- When we study the Buddhist dharma, we are not supposed to blindly accept what we are told.