- 1(Of a horse) wearing blinders.More example sentences
- The stable-bound horse, ribs protruding, eyes blinkered, stamped its hooves on the wooden floor.
- Had a blinkered horse ever won the Derby?
- A tonga resembles a huge wooden box, balanced on two sturdy wheels, drawn by a single blinkered horse.
- 1.1Having or showing a limited outlook: a small-minded, blinkered approachMore example sentences
- Companies suffer from a provincial and culturally blinkered approach to the repertoire and with dire performance results.
- Such narrow-minded blinkered parochialism can only leave these campaigners looking even more desperate.
- He really will get a shock if he keeps thinking in such a blinkered, narrow way.